Suppose, You are Lina and Mina is you best friend. Now, write a dialogue between you and Mina about the proper use of time.

Dialogue: A dialogue between two friends (myself: Lina and my friend: Mina) about the proper use of time.

Lina: Hello Mina, how are you?
Mina: I'm not well.

Lina: Why! What happened?
Mina: My results of the HSC pre-test examination are not good.

Lina: What's the problem? Didn't you learn your lessons regularly?
Mina: No, I was not serious in using time properly and very often I wasted my valuable time on Facebook.


Lina: Oh, God, you are sure to fail in the HSC Examination.
Mina: Please tell me what I can do.

Lina: You must be sincere about your time. If you utilize of your time, you are sure to succeed.
Do you know about the benefits of using time properly?
Mina: Oh, no. I don't.


Lina: All the great men of the world had made the proper use of time. They were very sincere to it.
Mina: Then, what should I do now?

Lina: At first you have to know the rules of use of time properly. For this you must be sincere and leave the habit of Facebook chat. If you work hard, you must do well in the exam.
Mina: Okay. I'll try my best to use my time in a proper way from today onwards.

Lina: That's right.
Mina: Thank you my friend.
Lina: Welcome.
Axact

Digital STUDY Center

Digital Study Center offers an effective and amazing learning platform for keen learn students in the world. We identify the needs and demands of the keen learn students which is why we stand out unique in the crowd.

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

Dear readers,
Your feedback is usually appreciated. We'll reply to your queries among 24hrs. Before writing your comments, please read the the subsequent directions attentively:

1. Please comments in English. We accept only English comments.

2. Please don't Spam. All spammed comments will be deleted as before long as pobile, after review.

3. Please don't Add Links with your comments as they won't be published.

4. If We can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.