English Grammar: CORRECTION


101) Two months are a long time.
Answer: Two months is a long time.

102) She is .feeling unwell today.
Answer: She feels unwell today.

103) She was advising me yesterday.
Answer: She advised ‘ne yesterday.

104) The boy is seeing a bird.
Answer: The boy sees a bird.

105) The girl was seeing a bird.
Answer: The girl saw a bird.


106) No sooner we reached the station than the train left.
Answer: No sooner had we reached the station than the train left.

107) Hardly he reached the station when the train left.
Answer: Hardly had he reached the station when the train left.

108) Scarcely he entered the class when the students stood up.
Answer: Scarcely had he entered the class when the students stood up.

109) It is raining since morning.
Answer: It has been raining since morning.

111) He is living in Khulna since 1990.
Answer: He has been living in Khulna since 1990.

112) Two years have passed since his father die.
Answer: Two years have passed since his father died.

113) It is many years since I see my friend.
Answer: It is many years since I saw my friend.

114) It was long since I saiv the man last.
Answer: It was long since I had seen the man last.

115) The patient died before the doctor caine.
Answer: The patient had died before the doctor came.

116) The train left after we reached the station.
Answer: The train left after we had reached the station.

117) Would you mind open the door?
Answer: Would you mind opening the door?

118) The man is capable of do the work.
Answer: The man is capable of doing the work.

119) Father has come home yesterday.
Answer: Father came home yesterday.

120) Read carefully lest you fail in the exam.
Answer: Read carefully lest you shouldfad in the exam.

121) You had better speaks in English.
Answer: You had better speak in English.

122) We eat food so that we live in the world.
Answer: We eat food so that we can live in the world.

123) Della sold her hair so that she get some money.
Answer: Della sold her hair so that she could get some money

124) It is high time we give up smoking.
Answer: It is high time we gave up smoking.

125) One ofmv friends be a veiy good doctor.
Answer: One of my friends is a very good doctor.

126) The colour of the flowers attract me.
Answer: The colour of the flowers attracts me.

127) One of my friends live in Japan.
Answer: One of my friends lives in Japan.

128) Jony live in the village can enjoy fresh air.
Answer: Jony living in the village can enjoy fresh air.

129) Rony read in college intends to help the poor.
Answer: Rony reading in college intends to help the poor.

130) The man re/ect by the family went abroad.
Answer: The mnan rejected by the family went abroad.

131) He accompany by his wife entered the room.
Answer: He accompanied by his wf entered the room.

132) There be no steam ships in those days.
Answer: There were no steam ships in those days.

133) There be a river beside our village in the past.
Answer: There was a river beside our village in the past.

134) My father went to Khulna ride a bike.
Answer: My father went to Khulna riding a bike.

135) My father went to Khulna buy a bike.
Answer: My father went to Khulna to buy a bike.

Quick navigation: CORRECTION | Part - A

136) My mother came to Khulna walk.
Answer: My mother came to Khulna walking.

137) My mother caine to Khulna see her son.
Answer: My mother came to Khulna to see her son.

138) Water is pollute in many ways.
Answer: Water is polluted in many ways.

139) Water gets mix with the chemicals.
Answer: Water gets mixed with the chemnicals.

140) I shall have my floor wash tomorrow.
Answer: I shall have my floor washed tomorrow.

Quick navigation: CORRECTION | Part - B
Axact

Digital STUDY Center

Digital Study Center offers an effective and amazing learning platform for keen learn students in the world. We identify the needs and demands of the keen learn students which is why we stand out unique in the crowd.

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

Dear readers,
Your feedback is usually appreciated. We'll reply to your queries among 24hrs. Before writing your comments, please read the the subsequent directions attentively:

1. Please comments in English. We accept only English comments.

2. Please don't Spam. All spammed comments will be deleted as before long as pobile, after review.

3. Please don't Add Links with your comments as they won't be published.

4. If We can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.