Cover letter sample for employment as a teacher

Dear A,

I have been searching for jobs through the Chicago Public Schools website, and have discovered the position for a second grade teacher at M High School, Dhaka. It caught my attention right away because of the emphasis that you place on fine arts and the diversity of the students. I have been playing the flute for 15 years, and I believe that the arts play a vital role in education. Since students have varied ways of learning, teachers need to address these diverse learning styles. One way to add variety to instruction is through music.

At present, I am a student teacher in Jessore. I will be graduating this December. I have been working with an excellent group of first graders, and I am looking forward to my career as an educator. Through my experiences I have discovered that my forte is teaching in the primary grades. My intent is to integrate music into the curriculum, maintain a learning environment focusing on positive reinforcement and address the individual needs of all my students. The strengths I bring to the classroom are creative and innovative ideas, organized lesson planning coupled with consistent discipline techniques, and a sense of open-mindedness and flexibility.

My enclosed resume outlines my experiences in greater detail. I look forward to hearing from you and discussing the exciting opportunities as a member of your staff. If you have any questions, please contact me. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Z

Axact

Digital STUDY Center

Digital Study Center offers an effective and amazing learning platform for keen learn students in the world. We identify the needs and demands of the keen learn students which is why we stand out unique in the crowd.

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

Dear readers,
Your feedback is usually appreciated. We'll reply to your queries among 24hrs. Before writing your comments, please read the the subsequent directions attentively:

1. Please comments in English. We accept only English comments.

2. Please don't Spam. All spammed comments will be deleted as before long as pobile, after review.

3. Please don't Add Links with your comments as they won't be published.

4. If We can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.