Note the missing Words/ Prepositions (answer are given within brackets)

51. The food is not _____ taste. (to)
52. He prevented me _____ going there. (from)
53. He counts much _____ your help. (upon)
54. Rony congratulated me _____ my success. (on)
55. There is no cause _____ anxiety. (for)

56. Salam succeeded _____ the examination. (in)
57. Taufiq is good _____ mathematics. (at)
58. The train has arrived _____ the station. (at)
59. Dr. Lina disposed _____ his ear. (of)
60. May I count _____ your support? (upon)

61. I cannot approve _____ your decision. (of)
62. He is addicted _____ gambling. (to)
63. All executive powers are vested _____ the President. (in)
64. He died _____ overexposure. (from)
65. I called _____ his place. (at)

66. I cannot part _____ this pen. (with)
67. Provide _____ the rainy days. (against)
68. I cannot part _____ this beautiful comb. (with)
69. I cannot cope _____ him. (with)
70. He is a scholar _____ repute. (of)

71. There is no armour _____ fate. (against0
72. He seems to be absorbed _____ thought. (in)
73. I cannot count _____ your help. (upon)
74. The boy jumped _____ the wall. (over)
75. He is fortunate _____ winning a prize. (in)

76. He was put _____ shame. (to)
77. Do not associate _____ bad boys. (with)
78. The ship is bound _____ Jedda. (for)
79. He was debarred _____ appearing at the examination. (from)
80. The Sundarbans abound _____ tiger. (with)

81. The girl burst _____ tears. (into)
82. He lacks _____ common sense. (in)
83. His addiction _____ smoking will ruin his health. (to)
84. A man is man _____ all that. (for)
85. I invited him _____ dinner. (to)

86. Are you proficient _____ English? (in)
87. I wouldn’t dream _____ being so rude as to answer you _____. (of, back)
88. He took advantage _____ my ignorance. (of)
89. I don’t get _____ very well _____ him. (on, with)
90. He looked me _____ the face. (at)

91. The speaker did not touch _____ this point. (on)
92. They agree _____ what you say. (to)
93. The man was relieved _____ his post. (of)
94. Aslam is no match _____ me. (for)
95. I am accustomed _____ plan living. (to)

96. He is blind _____ one eye. (of)
97. Is he _____ the committee? (on)
98. Are you aware _____ your defects. (of)
99. I sympathized _____ him in his misfortunes. (with)
100. He wrote to me _____ book. (for)

101. No medicine can cure a man _____ discontent. (of)
102. I insist _____ your going there. (on)
103. Do not boast _____ riches. (of)
104. The poet compared the life _____ a play. (to)
105. My sister was absent _____ school yesterday. (from)

106. He has been absent _____ Monday last. (since)
107. The poet compared the life _____ a play. (to)
108. He was heard _____ hearing. (of)
109. I am amazed _____ his conduct. (at)
110. The crow went in search _____ water. (of)

111. The police are inquiring _____ the matter. (into)
112. Ask him to comply_____ my request. (with)
113. Let us now retire _____ bed. (to)
114. _____ all his wealth, he is unhappy. (with)
115. His cpnduct consists _____ his cowardice. (in)
116. He was acquitted _____ the charge. (of)

117. Can you make _____ what I say? (out)
118. We waited _____ the minister. (on)
119. Your action admits _____ no excuse. 9of)
120. Ambition supplies stimulus _____ industry. (to)
121. Mina prides himself _____ his wealth. (on)

122. Open _____ page 56. (at)
123. He is heedless _____ everything. (of)
124. He was disappointed _____ my work. (at)
125. Mr. Kamal entrusted me _____ the work. (with)

126. Salam was married _____ a pretty girl. (to)
127. Do not run _____ debts. (into)
128. He died _____ suicide. (by)
129. He deals _____ rice. (in)

To read: Fill in the Blanks with Appropriate Word | Part - 01
Axact

Digital STUDY Center

Digital Study Center offers an effective and amazing learning platform for keen learn students in the world. We identify the needs and demands of the keen learn students which is why we stand out unique in the crowd.

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

Dear readers,
Your feedback is usually appreciated. We'll reply to your queries among 24hrs. Before writing your comments, please read the the subsequent directions attentively:

1. Please comments in English. We accept only English comments.

2. Please don't Spam. All spammed comments will be deleted as before long as pobile, after review.

3. Please don't Add Links with your comments as they won't be published.

4. If We can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.