Letter & Answer:

  • » Write a letter to your friend inviting him on the occasion of marriage ceremony of your sister.
Answer: The marriage ceremony of my elder sister is on my Sunday . There will be a grand function in our house on that day. I request you to come to our house at lest three days earlier .If you come, my father will be very glad.
  • » Write a letter to your friend inviting him to join a picnic party.
Answer: We are going to have a picnic .We have decided to go to Dhaka. I invite you to join our picnic. I shall be glad if you join us. Our journey will be started early in the morning. Our principal will accompany us.
  • » Write a letter to your friend asking him to return the book he borrowed from you.
Answer: My final examination will be held very soon. Now I am badly in need of the book, you borrowed from me long ago. I request you to return the book as soon as possible.
  • » Writ e a letter to your friend about how you have spent your summer vacation.
Answer: I spent my summer vacation in Dhaka. I visited at first Dhaka University. After two days in Dhaka University I visited the zoo, museum, Botanical garden and Zia International Airport. There I was accompanied by my cousin.
  • » Write a letter to your friend about what you intend to do after your examination.
Answer: Today I want to write to you what I intend to do after my examination. Most of the people of our country are illiterate. They don’t know how to read and write. I want to make them educate. So, I have decided to set up a night school in our village. I invite you to take part in the eradication of illiteracy. I hope that you will take part in my program.
  • » Write a letter to your friend describing the prize giving ceremony of your college.
Answer: Today I want to write to you about the prize giving ceremony of my college. The ceremony of my college was very charming .It was very interesting .I took part thee games and won the first prize very game. I shall never forget this day.
  • » Write a letter to your friend telling him how you have prepared from ensuing degree exam.
Answer: Today I want to write to you about my preparation for the final examination. I have well prepared for the ensuing degree exam. Everybody thinks that English a difficult subject. But I have completed English properly. Now I have no problem about English. I have to pass the degree exam.
  • » Write a letter to your friend thanking him for sending you a birthday present.
Answer: I am very glad to receive your birthday present .You have sent me a radio on my birth day .I am very pleased because I like radio very much .I congratulate you for your birthday present.
  • » Write a letter to your friend inviting him to attend a party on the occasion of your birthday.
Answer: It is the month of October .I t is a memorable month for me. My birthday will be held on the 16th October. I invite you to attend the birthday party. If you come to my birthday, my parents will be very pleased.
  • » Write a letter to your friend about your experience for a picnic you enjoyed recently.
Answer: Today I want to write you about my experience for a picnic .The day before yesterday I went to Dhaka with a picnic party. I was very interesting. We visited National memorial, Botanical Garden, National Museum and many historical place of Dhaka. We enjoyed the picnic very much.
  • » Write a letter to your friend describing a street accident you have witnessed.
Answer: Today I want to write you about a street accident. Day before yesterday a terrible accident took place just before my eyes. A boy was crossing the road near B.L. college .A bus was coming from the opposite direction. When the bus was a few feet away from him, the boy got puzzled and run backwards. The driver tried desperately to held the break but failed. The bus ran over the. It was a very tragic scene.
  • » Expressing your feelings about introduction of English as compulsory subject in Degree Level.


Answer: I am very pleased to know that English has been introduced as compulsory subject in Degree Level. English is an international Language. Without English we can not communicate with other people of the world. We can not run our business. So, English is need in very country.
  • » Write a letter to your friend inviting him to visit your village home during summer vacation.
Answer: Your summer vacation will begin on the 16th November. Our summer vacation will begin on the same date. So, it will be interesting. I invite you to come to my village home during the summer vacation. If you come to my house, my parents will very glad.
  • » Write a letter to your friend apologizing for your failure to keep an appointment.
Answer: There are ten school going students in our village. I am one of them. All of us have decided to teach villagers. For this we want to establish a night school in the village. By turn all of us will work there. I invite you to join with us.
  • » Write a letter to your friend inviting him to visit Bangladesh during the next dry season.
Answer: Bangladesh is a land of rivers. There are many canals, rivers and a marshy place in our country .Bangladesh is famous for her natural beauty. There are six seasons in our country. All seasons are charming. But summer is more charming than any other seasons in Bangladesh. So; I invite you to come to Bangladesh in summer. If you come, I shall take you to the Sanderbans.
  • » Write a letter to your friend congratulating him/her on his/her brilliant success in the examination.
Answer: I am very glad to know that you have secured first division in B.A Examination .Accept my heartiest congratulating on your brilliant success. I am proud of you.
Axact

Digital STUDY Center

Digital Study Center offers an effective and amazing learning platform for keen learn students in the world. We identify the needs and demands of the keen learn students which is why we stand out unique in the crowd.

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

Dear readers,
Your feedback is usually appreciated. We'll reply to your queries among 24hrs. Before writing your comments, please read the the subsequent directions attentively:

1. Please comments in English. We accept only English comments.

2. Please don't Spam. All spammed comments will be deleted as before long as pobile, after review.

3. Please don't Add Links with your comments as they won't be published.

4. If We can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.