A dialogue between two friends about the use of internet in computer.

Bina: Good morning, friend.
Tina: Good morning.

Bina: I have not seen you for a long time. How are you friend?
Tina: Very fine. Thanks and you?

Bina: I am also fine. Thank you very much. I want to talk to you about the use of internet. Have you any problem?
Tina: No problem, carry on.

Bina: What do you know about the use of internet?
Tina: Internet can be used in many spheres of life.


Bina: Do you use internet?
Tina: Yes, I do.

Bina: Why do you use it?
Tina: For entertainment. I enjoy Hindi songs with the help of internet everyday. By it has some educative value.


Bina: How does it work in the field of education?
Tina: With the help of Internet we can get foreign education. Setting in the. Thank you very much. I want to talk to you about the use of internet. Have you any problem?

Bina: No problem, carry on.
Tina: You have completed graduation. Now what do you want to do?

Bina: Now I am quite free. So, I want to go to village.
Tina: Why do you want to go there?

Bina: Most of our people of my village are illiterate. I want to make them educated. So, I want to go to village after graduation. What will you do?
Tina: I shall learn computer.

Bina: From where will you learn computer?
Tina: I shall learn computer from Bangla Academy. Thank you.

Bina: You are most welcome.

You can also read more: Dialogue
Axact

Digital STUDY Center

Digital Study Center offers an effective and amazing learning platform for keen learn students in the world. We identify the needs and demands of the keen learn students which is why we stand out unique in the crowd.

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

Dear readers,
Your feedback is usually appreciated. We'll reply to your queries among 24hrs. Before writing your comments, please read the the subsequent directions attentively:

1. Please comments in English. We accept only English comments.

2. Please don't Spam. All spammed comments will be deleted as before long as pobile, after review.

3. Please don't Add Links with your comments as they won't be published.

4. If We can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.