E-mail Writing

Write an e-mail to your friend requesting him to lend you some books.

E-mail: To lend you some books



To : example@gmail.com (your friend's e-mail ID)

Subject : for lending a book.

Dear A (your friend's name),

I and my family are very safe and I hope you are also healthy at home with your family. I wanted to come to your house to meet you but due to paucity of time, I could not come so I am writing this e-mail to you.

You know my annual examination is knocking at the door. But I have no any English Grammar book.
I know you have an English Grammar named ‘Advanced SSC English Grammar' by Chowdhury & Hossain. I request you to lend me that book for a few days. I promise that I would return them soon. I hope that you would not disappoint me.

With best wishes. 

Your loving friend,
Z (your name)
Axact

Digital STUDY Center

Digital Study Center offers an effective and amazing learning platform for keen learn students in the world. We identify the needs and demands of the keen learn students which is why we stand out unique in the crowd.

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

Dear readers,
Your feedback is usually appreciated. We'll reply to your queries among 24hrs. Before writing your comments, please read the the subsequent directions attentively:

1. Please comments in English. We accept only English comments.

2. Please don't Spam. All spammed comments will be deleted as before long as pobile, after review.

3. Please don't Add Links with your comments as they won't be published.

4. If We can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.