Journey by Boat or Launch

Introduction: Every journey is interesting. It keeps a man way from everyday routine bound life. It is also a good pastime. It is also a part of education. A few days ago, I made a journey by (B/L) from Khulna to Dhaka. So this journey by (B/L) was full of charms and with me.

Occasion: I had nothing to do after the H.S.C examination. This time my friend requested me to attend his sister’s marriage ceremony at Dhaka. Then I was totally free from my studies and duties. Moreover, I was waiting eagerly for such an opportunity. So I decided not to lose this chance. At last, I with three of my classmates made a journey by (B/L).

Preparation and when from the journey started: On the fixed day we reached (B/L) ghat at 7 am. We were three in number. We also took some light food. We started our journey Khulna from Dhaka at 7 am.


Description: (B/L) began to run at a slow speed it. We enjoyed the scenes of the river. Both the sides of the river were full of people. Some were harvesting, some were catching fish, and some women were bathing. Boys were swimming. Some women fetching water. (B/L) big and small were playing in the river. The scenery was very much charming. The sun was setting. The breeze was blowing. Those were really enjoyable. We enjoyed all this things.

Destination: In the midst of my reverie the (B/L) reached Dhaka at 5.a.m.We got down from the (B/L) and met my friend. He came to the (B/L) ghat to receive us. We went to his house and enjoyed rich food.

Conclusion: Journey by (B/L) was a very pleasing experience to us. It gives a golden opportunity to enjoy the beauty of nature. I enjoyed it so much the memory of the journey will remain ever fresh in my heart. It was the most pleasant journey in my life. We shall never forget it.


N.B: You can replace B/L, with boat or launch.
Axact

Digital STUDY Center

Digital Study Center offers an effective and amazing learning platform for keen learn students in the world. We identify the needs and demands of the keen learn students which is why we stand out unique in the crowd.

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

Dear readers,
Your feedback is usually appreciated. We'll reply to your queries among 24hrs. Before writing your comments, please read the the subsequent directions attentively:

1. Please comments in English. We accept only English comments.

2. Please don't Spam. All spammed comments will be deleted as before long as pobile, after review.

3. Please don't Add Links with your comments as they won't be published.

4. If We can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.