Irin's hobby is gardening. Her friends wants to know about it. Now, write a dialogue between Irin and Nazneen about their hobbies.

Dialogue: A dialogue between Irin and Nazneen about their hobbies.

Nazneen: Hello Irin. Good afternoon. What are you doing now?
Irin: Good afternoon. I am working in my garden.

Nazneen: Oh! What a beautiful garden it is. Who helps you in your work?
Irin: I myself have done this. It is my hobby.

Nazneen: I think it's not only a flower garden.
Irin: You are right. There're two parts in my garden. In one part i have planted flowers and in another part i have cultivated vegetables.

Picture: Gardening

Nazneen: How long have you been doing this?
Irin: For the last two years.

Nazneen: Do you find any pleasure in gardening?
Irin: Of course. I get much pleasure from it. It also keep my body strong and fit. By the way, have you any hobby?

Nazneen: My hobby is cooking. I would like to make a garden as you. Will you help me?
Irin: Sure. I will be very happy to help you in this regard.

Nazneen: Oh! It's now time to go at home. See you again.
Irin: All right, see you again.

Welcome to read more dialogue from here: Dialogue & Conversation
Axact

Digital STUDY Center

Digital Study Center offers an effective and amazing learning platform for keen learn students in the world. We identify the needs and demands of the keen learn students which is why we stand out unique in the crowd.

Post A Comment:

1 comments:

Dear readers,
Your feedback is usually appreciated. We'll reply to your queries among 24hrs. Before writing your comments, please read the the subsequent directions attentively:

1. Please comments in English. We accept only English comments.

2. Please don't Spam. All spammed comments will be deleted as before long as pobile, after review.

3. Please don't Add Links with your comments as they won't be published.

4. If We can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.