Passage Narration

01. The captain said, “Sir, we are ready to face our enemy.” “You can give us permission at any moment.” Sir said, “No, you will not move now.” The captain said, “Yes, I will always follow your order, sir.”

Answer: Addressing as sir the captain said that they were ready to face their enemy and further said that he could give then permission at any moment. Sir replied in the negative and said that they would not move then. Addressing as sir the captain replied in the affirmative and he would always follow his order.

02. The teacher said to the boy, “Why do you make a noise in the class? You are not attentive to your lessons.” “Sorry Sir” said the boy. “I was asking for a pen to my friend.” “Be attentive and listen to what I say.”

Answer: The teacher asked the boy why he made a noise in the class. He added that he was not attentive to his lessons. The boy apologized to the teacher respectfully. He added that he had been asking for a pen to his friend. Then the teacher advised him to be attentive and to listen to what he said.

03. A boy said to me, “Please give me some work.” I said, “What work can you do?” The boy said, “I can take care of garden.” I said, “Can you say which the most important thing of a garden is?” The boy said to me, “It is fence, Sir.” I said, “I am pleased. You can go with me.”

Answer: A boy requested me to kindly give him some work. I asked what work he could do. The boy replied that he could take care of garden. I asked if he could say which the most important thing of a garden was. Addressing as sir the boy answered me that it was fence. I said that I was pleased and he could go with me.

04. The new teacher entered the classroom and said, “Can you tell me what I should do now?” “No Sir.”, one of the students said. The teacher smiled and said, “Try to guess.” “You should introduce yourself to us.” another student said. “Thank you.” said the teacher. “You're really brilliant.”

Answer: The new teacher entered the classroom and asked the students if they could tell him what he should do then. One of the students replied respectfully in the negative. The teacher smiled and told them to try to guess. Another student said that he should introduce himself to them. The teacher thanked him and said that he was really brilliant.


05. A fruit seller said, “Which fruits would you need? I have apple from Australia, oranges from Darjeeling, grapes from Kashmeer, etc.” The customer said, “What fruits do you have of our country?” The seller said, “Yes, I have coconut, guava, jackfruits, etc.” The customer said, “I want one kg of guava as it will be the substitute of Australian apple.”

Answer: A fruit seller asked the customer which fruits he would need and said that he (seller) had apple from Australia, oranges from Darjeeling, grapes from Kashmeer, etc. The customer asked what fruits he had of their country. The seller replied with affirmative and said that he had coconut, guava, jack fruits etc. The customer said that he wanted one kg of guava as it would be substitute of Australian apple.

06. “Have you done your home work?” The mother said to the daughter, “No, I've forgotten.” said the daughter. “That's very bad. You must be more careful about your home work. By doing so, you can't expect to do well in your studies.” said the mother.

Answer: The mother asked the daughter if she had done her home works. The daughter replied in the negative and told that she had forgotten. The mother told that that was very bad. She suggested the daughter that she must be more careful about her home work. She also warned her daughter that by doing so, she could not expect to do well in her studies.

07. “Good Morning, Sadia,” said Sonia. “How much preparation have you taken for SSC Examination?” “A great preparation” She replied. “I must get GPA - 5” “Wow, what a lucky girl!” said Sonia. “But my preparation is not so good.”

Answer: Sonia wished good morning to Sadia. Then he asked her how much preparation she had taken for the S.S.C examination. She replied that she had taken a great preparation and added that she had to get GPA - 5. Sonia exclaimed with joy that she was a very lucky girl. Being dissatisfaction, he said that his preparation was not so good.

08. “Who are you?” Said a little girl, running to me, “You are standing here for a long time.” “I am your father’s friend,” said I. “Where is your father?” “Uncle,” said the little girl, “My father has gone to the town.” “Then you will inform your father that I came.” “Yes, I shall inform him, uncle.”

Answer: Running to me a little girl asked who I was and said that I was standing for a long time. I said that I was her father’s friend and asked where her father was. Addressing me as uncle the little girl said that her father had gone to the town. I said that she would inform her father that I had come. Addressing as uncle she replied in the affirmative and she would inform him.

09. Once I asked a sweet little girl, “What is your mother's name?” She replied cleverly. “I know my mother's name but I won't tell you that.” I said. “What a clever girl you are!” “I don't tell my mother's name to anybody whom I don't know.” She spoke with an air of confidence.

Answer: Once I asked a sweet little girl what her mother's name was. She replied cleverly that she knew her mother's name but she would not tell me that. I exclaimed with wonder that she was a very clever girl with an air of confidence, she spoke that she didn't tell her mother's name to anybody whom she didn't know.

10. “May I come in, Sir,” “Yes, come in. What do you want?” “How can I help you?” said the Manager. “I want to open a bank account in your bank.” said the man. “Can you tell me the process of opening a saving account?”

Answer: The man respectfully asked the manager if he (man) might go in. He (manager) replied in the affirmative and told him (Man) to come in. He also aked him what he (man) wanted. The manager asked him how he could help him. The man replied that he wanted to open a bank account in his (manager) bank. He also asked him (manager) if he could tell him (man) the process of opening a savings account.

Axact

Digital STUDY Center

Digital Study Center offers an effective and amazing learning platform for keen learn students in the world. We identify the needs and demands of the keen learn students which is why we stand out unique in the crowd.

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

Dear readers,
Your feedback is usually appreciated. We'll reply to your queries among 24hrs. Before writing your comments, please read the the subsequent directions attentively:

1. Please comments in English. We accept only English comments.

2. Please don't Spam. All spammed comments will be deleted as before long as pobile, after review.

3. Please don't Add Links with your comments as they won't be published.

4. If We can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.