English Grammar: Completing Sentence: Part - 02

51. Tell me what_____.
a) you want?
b) he want?
c) can you do?
d) do you mean?
Answer: a) you want?

52. I shall swim after_____.
a) I have changed my dress
b) I shall changed my dress
c) I had changed my dress
d) I am changing my dress
Answer: b) I shall changed my dress

53. I know when he_____.
a) was coming
b) can be come
c) had come
d) will come
Answer: d) will come

54. I saw the boy who_____.
a) would be run in the field
b) was running to the field
c) was running in the field
d) was being come next week
Answer: b) was running to the field

55. I like_____.
a) what I make
b) what he make
c) what I make
d) what I know
Answer: a) what I make

56. I went to Dhaka and_____.
a) come to zoo
b) come to the zoo
c) visited to zoo
d) visited to the zoo
Answer: d) visited to the zoo

57. If you run in the rain_____.
a) you will feel hot
b) you will feel warm
c) you will catch cold
d) you will not again
Answer: c) you will catch cold

58. Can you tell me when_____.
a) will Tania return?
b) Tania will return?
c) Tania return?
d) Tania can be done?
Answer: b) Tania will return?

59. It is I who_____.
a) is a student
b) am a student
c) are a student
d) were a student
Answer: b) am a student

60. It is clear that_____.
a) Sultan has stolen my hart
b) Suborna have stolen my hart
c) Bably have stolen my hart
d) Sharika had stolen my hart
Answer: a) Sultan has stolen my hart
Axact

Digital STUDY Center

Digital Study Center offers an effective and amazing learning platform for keen learn students in the world. We identify the needs and demands of the keen learn students which is why we stand out unique in the crowd.

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

Dear readers,
Your feedback is usually appreciated. We'll reply to your queries among 24hrs. Before writing your comments, please read the the subsequent directions attentively:

1. Please comments in English. We accept only English comments.

2. Please don't Spam. All spammed comments will be deleted as before long as pobile, after review.

3. Please don't Add Links with your comments as they won't be published.

4. If We can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.