Imagine that your younger bother is unpunctual and he makes late almost in every work. Now, write a letter to your younger brother advising him to be punctual.



My dear A,

At first take my sincere love. I am glad to know that you are keeping sound mind in a sound body by the grace of Almighty Allah. It is a long time that I do not get any letter from you. From a friend of you I have come to know that you are not punctual and make late almost in every work.

Dear brother, we have come of a poor but respectable family. We have to work hard so that we may succeed in life. You are a very brilliant student. So we hope a brilliant results from you. I hope you will obtain GPA-5 in the J.S.C Examination if you do not neglect your studies. I advise you to remember your future, our family condition and the reputation of a good student.

No more today, I am so so. Please convey my best regards to parents and ask them to pray my future success and love to the younger. I am waiting for your good reply.

With best love you,
Your loving brother.
Axact

Digital STUDY Center

Digital Study Center offers an effective and amazing learning platform for keen learn students in the world. We identify the needs and demands of the keen learn students which is why we stand out unique in the crowd.

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

Dear readers,
Your feedback is usually appreciated. We'll reply to your queries among 24hrs. Before writing your comments, please read the the subsequent directions attentively:

1. Please comments in English. We accept only English comments.

2. Please don't Spam. All spammed comments will be deleted as before long as pobile, after review.

3. Please don't Add Links with your comments as they won't be published.

4. If We can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.